Sunday 16 September 2007

Album launch gig a success

The gig went really well, I reckon. Although our set wasn't flawless, we had a really good energy on stage pushing our performance. I think it's the best gig we've done so far (and luckily others have said the same).

Having all three bands playing headline length sets (~45mins) is a good format - so long as you've got good bands, and The Workhouse and Flies Are Spies From Hell were keeping the standard high :-)

I would have jumped about to FASFH a bit more, but my headbanging days are in the past. I think they found some new dancers anyway. Quick pic:
DSC00160.JPG

Here's the end of the gig, from my PoV:
DSC00161.JPG

We've got audio and video recordings of the whole gig, so we might be able to get a nice live video put together. More on that as it develops...

No comments: