Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Witches Holiday Special

..not to be confused with The Star Wars Holiday Special. For those who haven't, don't, I'm never getting those two hours back.

It's our annual Christmas gig (or, at least, I'm hoping to make it an annual event), and this will be taking place on Saturday 13th December at The Wheatsheaf. Usual stuff, doors at 8pm, about £5 on the door etc etc.

We'll be playing, with excellent support from local heroes Borderville and ace Bristol export McDowell. Both bands are well worth coming down early for.

I know it's cold and dark and everything, so we're putting on free mince pies and Christmas snacks, and there'll be a lucky dip - who knows what you'll find in there (if you find my house keys please let me know).

I also made a poster. All I can say is sorry. Very very sorry.

Don't forget you can now listen to all Witches releases for free on Last.fm. We'll also be at the NYE Your Song on 31st December - more details on that nearer the time.

See you on 13th.

Cheers

Dave G

No comments: